First reactions to The Greatest Show On Earth

The Guardian has run a review by Richard Fortey of Richard Dawkins' upcoming book The Greatest Show On Earth. I won't get a free review copy, I'm sure... so I'm probably not going to spend time reviewing it myself. However, it looks like it's a feed of standard fare. I'm a bit comforted by this video, as it sounds like Dawkins doesn't waste much time with fossil apologetics. However, I'm wondering to what extent concepts such as homology, palaeontology, biogeography, and embryology are disjoined in their presentation. I wonder when someone is going to write a book about that for general consumption.

Anyway, here's the video plug:



Anyway, I'm off to Prague until Friday. Probably won't have much of a chance to blog again before that. Consider this an open thread.